Promotional Job Posting Offer!
$100 per month for various jobs posted per employer or search firm (limit 10) coming solely from one contact within the company/organization.
Discounted Rate as follows with prepayment:
3 months $225 (25% discount)
6 months $360 (40% discount)
12 months $600 (50% discount)
Performance Improvement Coordinator (RN)
Houston Methodist San Jacinto Hospital, Baytown, TX
Full-Time, Monday - Friday
The Performance Improvement (PI) Coordinator works directly with hospital employees and members of the Medical Staff to achieve superior quality of care as measured by compliance to quality indicators. As part of the Performance Improvement department, this team member performs concurrent chart review of identified cases using established quality indicators and coordinates reporting results of quality findings to appropriate databases and reports risk management concerns to the department director.
The Performance Improvement Coordinator facilitates committees, work groups, and special projects as assigned. In addition, the Performance Coordinator supports and/or serves to back-up department functions and audit activities including, but not limited to, regulatory compliance, quality improvement and patient safety.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited School of Nursing.
- 3 years of experience in a quality management and/or patient safety, decision support or similar information analysis role. Education may be substituted for 1 year of experience.
- Registered Nurse with current Texas licensure.
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) preferred.
- Knowledge of federal and state regulatory standards, process improvement strategies and statistical methods preferred.
- Experience with data abstraction preferred.
To learn more and to apply online, please visit:
About Houston Methodist San Jacinto Hospital:
At Houston Methodist San Jacinto Hospital, you’ll experience personal fulfillment while advancing your own career working as part of an innovative health care organization. Located in Baytown, Texas, just a short drive from downtown Houston, Houston Methodist San Jacinto Hospital brings the highest caliber of quality health care close to home. We have been awarded Magnet recognition for nursing excellence by the ANCC. In addition, we have also been recognized as a “Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence” for 6 consecutive years by Healthgrades.
Discover the difference for yourself and join Houston Methodist San Jacinto Hospital.
Houston Methodist is an Equal Opportunity Employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans. 17.01.01
Director - Quality & Resource Management-169957
Great career opportunity without the city traffic!
Rockdale Medical Center continues to reach new heights in outstanding quality care for patients and families, as well as exciting growth opportunities for our employees. Our 138-bed, state-of-the-art acute-care facility is located in Conyers, Georgia, about 20 miles east of Atlanta. We are a unique organization that balances a sense of community with state-of-the-art technology.
Reporting to the CNO, the Director of Quality & Resource Management evaluates and ensures that hospital resources are used appropriately and effectively.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred.
- GA RN license required
- CPHQ or CPUR certifications preferred.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Minimum 5 years experience in quality management, utilization management, case management, discharge planning, or other cost/quality management program.
- 3-5 years experience in hospital-based nursing.
- Experience working with all levels of staff to meet performance goals.
- Knowledge of leading practice in clinical care and payer requirements. Updated knowledge of core measures, Joint Commission standards, and other prevailing national regulations, standards and evidence-based practices pertaining to area(s) of responsibility.
- Background in business planning and targeted outcomes. Working knowledge of managed care, inpatient, outpatient and the home health continuum, as well as utilization management and case management.
- Working knowledge of the concepts associated with performance improvement. Demonstrated effective working relationship with physicians. Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
Comprehensive benefits packages, plenty of free parking, and no more congested city traffic…all of this and more within easy driving distance of Atlanta.
For more information, or to apply, visit our website at: www.rockdalemedicalcenter.org
Director Quality Management
Kindred Hospital Fort-Worth – Fort -Worth, TX
(Job Number: 282706)
Director Quality Management job is responsible for planning and implementing the performance improvement program to meet the needs of the hospital. Provides education to medical staff, hospital staff, and Governing Body. Facilitates performance improvement activities, and CQI activities throughout the hospital. Acts as resource person to administrative team, department manager's, and medical staff. Performs clinical risk management functions. Assists department managers with preparation for medical staff committees. Oversight responsibility for all regulatory body surveys, such as, JCAHO, State Licensing Review, HCFA (CMS) Validation surveys. Maintains oversight responsibility for all performance improvement activities conducted throughout the hospital.
Certified Professional Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) certification preferred.
Minimum three years experience in Quality and/or Risk Management in a hospital setting.
If interested, please contact Kindred Recruiter Rebecca Junkins at
Or apply online at KindredCareers.com with the job number 282706:
EOE. M/W/V/D. Drug Free Workplace.